Sales and Marketing Seminar - Friday 29th September
9:00 - 12:00
Attendees will benefit from expert advice on how to prepare for a meeting with a public or corporate buyer, how to improve and tailor your pitching skills to the business opportunity and how to build networking skills to ensure any 'down time' between buyer meetings is maximised. Designed to support delegates in advance of a Meet the Buyer event, this interactive workshop will cover:
- How to prepare successfully for a meeting with a public or corporate buyer.
- The secrets to successfully building relationships through your Interactions.
- Understanding buyer needs and how to position yourself against the competition.
- Identifying and targeting, with pinpoint accuracy potential customers and partners.
- Structuring and conducting business meetings to gain information to help you sell.
- Crafting and delivering contract winning presentations for your business.
- Learn how to handle buyers questions and to recognise buying signals.
- Gain confidence to ask for the order and handle objections and price issues.
- Develop your listening skills and using your voice to maximum effect.
- Find out how to use Body Language and Rapport to progress a sale.
- Develop networking skills to use “Down Time” between meetings.
Those who attend this workshop will emerge with confidence that their sales meetings, presentation and pitching performance and networking skills will be vastly improved. Your meetings with prospects will be energised, structured and have impact and enable you to build your pipeline as well as helping you to increase your win ratio and grow your revenues.
Novotel London Stansted Airport (Formerly the Hilton Hotel, Stansted), Round Coppice Rd, Stansted CM24 1SF
Stansted Meet The Buyer - Wednesday 1st November
Radisson Blu Hotel London Stansted Airport, Waltham Close Stansted, Bassingbourn Road, Airport, Stansted CM24 1PP
Post Event Seminar - Tuesday 28th November
9:00 - 12:30
Maximising your Meet the Buyers Opportunities.
Aerozone, Long Border Road, CM24 1RL