As a result of the 2017 event, over £5 million of new contracts have been placed as a direct result of London Stansted Meet the Buyers, with Buyers finding new, competitive sources from local SME’s.
6 key reasons to attend:
- All suppliers met on the day will be specifically matched to your purchasing requirements saving you time visiting them at their premises, finding them at trade shows etc.
- You will have the opportunity to network with national and international buyers.
- Benchmark against the very best of local suppliers who can help you drive out cost in your supply chain.
- Help to create a more ''diverse'' and sustainable supply chain by meeting with innovative local suppliers.
- Your place at this event has been funded by London Stansted Airport so attending the event costs a day of your time and nothing more.
- Work in partnership with Stansted.
3 steps to finding new suppliers
- Fill out a purchasing requirement form which details to us the goods and services you need to procure in the next 6-18 months following the event.
- Make sure the date is in your diary and a colleague is available as a stand in – we will arrange up to 35 suppliers to see you so your commitment is vital.
- Simply turn up to the event (don't worry, we will be in contact a number of times to ensure you have everything you need) and meet with suppliers who are pre-matched to your needs.
For more information, please contact Debbie Akaraiwe
T: 0207 700 0008